This past spring we were lucky enough to work with The Crossing at Ghost River in order to increase awareness and excitement about their one-of-a-kind boutique inn. We worked closely with the manager and social media coordinator to share “a day in the life” styled content, taking our community along with us on a weekend of incredible adventures. The team`s passion for the property and the upcoming summer experiences were contagious and we were so excited to pass that on to our community through our content!
In this particular package, we included:
- 35 high-quality edited photos (including drone photography)
- An Instagram story sequence showcasing our entire weekend
- 2 sponsored Instagram posts
- A blog post outlining our entire weekend with high-quality images and referral links
- 20 Pinterest Posts with referral links to our blog post and The Crossing at Ghost River`s website
- A YouTube video detailing our entire trip, their upcoming summer experiences, and things to do in the area
Click here to see an example sponsored Instagram post.
“We worked with Cayleigh and David on a few social media projects with the goal of sharing more about our offerings and the guest experience at our boutique inn, The Crossing at Ghost River. They were professional, helpful, and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Every piece of content they created for us was amazing, from the photos and videos to the travel blog and social media posts! Every aspect was very well done, creative, engaging, and met all of our objectives. We were thrilled with the results and would highly recommend working with them!”
Kate ColemanSocial Media Specialist for The Crossing at Ghost River
Click here to see our Pinterest profile. See example Pinterest posts below.
Reach out to us!
If you are a travel, adventure, or outdoor brand that aligns with our core values of authenticity & sustainability, we would love to connect with you!